1. Be Informed:
Check out the businesses registered for CTW on the Participating Vendors page.
2. Plan ahead: Book time in venues you’re interested in working at - or walk-in throughout the week to businesses that don’t require pre-booking.
3. Get Your Swag: When you go to a business to cowork, pick up your Map and Passport (these are also available at CTW HQ - Linden+Oak).
4. Work, Work, Work: From April 23 - 27, cowork to your heart’s content!
5. Get Stamped: Get your passport stamped (or otherwise marked) at each venue you visit.
6. Take a Selfie: Remember to snap selfies at as many Selfie Spots as possible, then get your Passport stamped at
Highwood Printing Inc.
7. Vote: On the back of your passport, vote for the vendor you believed to be the “best participating business”.
8. Help a Vendor Win: The vendor votes will be tallied, and the vendor with the most votes will win up to $500 in high speed Internet services!
9.Hand in Your Passport: Submit your passport to CTW HQ: Linden+Oak.
10. WIN: Once submitted, your passport is your ballot in the draw for a $500 gift certificate towards marketing services by Freshly Pressed!
11. Stay Tuned: CTW is wrapped - stay tuned for a Final Report.